AliDeck is hiring for a new Estimating Assistant to join our team
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and keen to learn individual based in the Rochester, Kent area. This role would suit someone who is looking to pursue a career in the sales industry, and ideally someone who has an interest in the construction sector.
We are a manufacturer of fire-resistant aluminium decking, providing safer alternatives to the construction trade. Due to continued success the time has come to grow our sales team to satisfy the demand for their products.
The successful candidate will receive excellent training and a share of yearly company profits. This is a warm sales position with no cold calling required, you will be completing quotations via both email and phone, dealing with enquiries in a consultative manner.
Our standard business working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8:30am – 5:00pm, and Friday 8:30am – 4pm with free on-site parking available for those who drive.
Typical duties of the Estimating Assistant:
- Dealing with quotations and enquiries via phone and email
- Answering phone calls and dealing with inbound enquiries
- Responding to emails and answering queries from customers
- Keeping up to date on the products on offer
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with an excellent telephone manner
- Someone who is enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Confident with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Any construction experience would be advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration with your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.