Ali-Deck Drain Channel
The Ali-Deck Drain Channel is an aluminium insert which sits in-between two decking boards to catch any rainwater and any spillages that may fall onto the decking, stopping them dripping onto passers-by underneath. It is currently available with our Senior Balcony Decking Boards and Senior Flat Balcony Decking Boards only.
During the installation you can direct the water that fills the drain channel to a guttering downpipe or area of your choice.
- Enables drainage between the decking boards
- Directs water to downpipes or designated area
- Reduces rainwater dripping onto the people/furniture underneath
- Reduces the risk of hot drinks spilling onto passers by underneath
- Available with our Senior Balcony Decking Boards and Senior Flat Balcony Decking Boards only.
The Ali-Deck Drainage Channel is a superb drainage accessory that allows water to be dispersed through designated area, avoiding water dripping below the balcony onto those walking or sitting underneath.
The Full Range
Click on the buttons below to view our full range of Ali-Deck aluminium decking solutions.