Aluminium Decking End Plates
The Alideck End Plates are to be secured to the end of our aluminium decking boards to finish the lengths off perfectly.
They are also manufactured from aluminium and can be powder coated in a choice of Textured Silver Grey and Textured Sand to match the decking boards.
- Fire Rated – A2-S1, d0 (with the powder coating)
- Material – 6063 T6 structural grade aluminium (30% minimum recycled)
- Colours – Choice of Textured Silver Grey and Textured Sand
- Warranty – 10 years
- Life Expectancy – Minimum of 50 years
The Ali-Deck Low Joist has been designed to act as a support and joist for the junior and big span balcony board specifically on concrete balconies and terrace areas that require adjustable heights.
This joist in designed to work in conjunction with the Ali-Deck adjustable pedestal and the rest of the Ali-Deck decking board range.
Low Profile Adjustable Brackets
Low Profile Adjustable Brackets are a solution driven product, specifically designed for installations where a low threshold is required, the brackets can be as low as 70mm and up to 125mm (from the top of the boards to the ground).
The end plates are made from aluminium and are available for all our decking boards.
Ali-Deck Aluminium Decking Boards
The decking board shown is the Senior Balcony Board. Alternative Ali-Deck boards include:
- Standard Interlocking Board
- Slip Resistant Board
- Junior Balcony Board
- Senior Flat Balcony Board
- Junior Flat Balcony Board
- Rooftop Terrace Board